The Mercantile Hotel New Orleans rooms are all unique suites with separate living and sleeping rooms, so you’ll be living the ‘sweet’ life when you stay with us.
At the Mercantile Hotel New Orleans, your room is much more than a room – it’s a piece of history waiting to be experienced. Exposed brick walls have preserved an old world feel that will make you feel like you’re in the 1800s refinery that was the former site of our hotel. You’ll be able to imagine the hustle and bustle of the workshop while you lay on your cozy bed after a day of exploring the Big Easy … or sip your morning coffee while peering out over the Arts & Warehouse District and Mississippi River Bridges.
Meeting your specific needs is our priority at The Mercantile Hotel New Orleans. Since we’re an all-suites hotel, every room is poised to impress. We proudly offer the following room types:
- Double Bed Suite: one full bed suite with full bath, sofa bed, living room, two TVs and a wet bar.
- Queen Suite: one queen bed suite with full bath, sofa bed, living room, two TVs and a wet bar.
- Two Queen Suite: two queen bed suite with full bath, sofa bed, living room, two TVs and a wet bar.
- King Suite: one king bed suite with full bath, sofa bed, living room, two TVs and a wet bar.
Our in-room amenities will introduce you to authentic Southern flair. Most rooms offer the following amenities:
- long mirrors and makeup mirrors
- high-quality comforter with luxury sheets
- printed Local Guides with local tips for things to do in the city
- big fluffy towels (two bath sheets, 4 bath towels)
- Aveda bath amenities
- blackout curtains to help you sleep in after a night of revelry
- Keurig coffee makers with complimentary coffee and tea supplies
- sink, microwave and small refrigerator
*ADA rooms are available.
*All rooms are non-smoking.