The Mercantile Hotel New Orleans rooms are all unique suites with separate living and sleeping rooms — so you’ll be living the ‘sweet’ life.
At the Mercantile Hotel New Orleans, your room is much more than a room — it’s a piece of history waiting to be experienced. Exposed brick walls have preserved an old world feel that will make you feel like you’re in the 1800’s refinery. So you’ll be able to imagine the hustle and bustle of the refinery while you lay on your cozy bed after a day of exploring the Big Easy or sip your morning coffee while peering out over the Arts/Warehouse District and Mississippi River Bridges.
Meeting your specific needs is a priority at The Mercantile Hotel New Orleans. Since we’re an all-suites hotel, every room is poised to impress. We proudly offer the following room types:
- double bed suite with one full bed suite with full bath, sofa bed, living room, two tv’s and a wet bar.
- queen suite with one queen bed suite with full bath, sofa bed, living room, two tv’s and a wet bar.
- two queen suite with two queen bed suite with full bath, sofa bed, living room, two tv’s and a wet bar.
- king suite with one king bed suite with full bath, sofa bed, living room, two tv’s and a wet bar.
Our in-room amenities will help you rediscover the feel and vibe of authentic southern flair. Most rooms offer the following amenities:
- long mirrors and makeup mirrors
- high-quality comforter with luxury sheets
- printed local guides with local tips for things to do in the city
- big fluffy towels (two bath sheets, 4 bath towels)
- aveda bath amenities
- blackout curtains to help you sleep in after a night of revelry
- keurig coffee makers with complimentary coffee and tea supplies
- sink, microwave and small refrigerator
*ADA rooms are available.
*All rooms are non-smoking