The All-Suites Boutique Mercantile Hotel New Orleans
Every room at The Mercantile Hotel is a spacious suite, with separate living and sleeping areas. So, in case you get the urge to move in, you have room to spread out.
If you have friends up for cocktails, they won’t have to sit on your bed. (Unless you want them to.) Our rooms are modern and well appointed, with exposed brick walls, and many have city or river views.
Relax in the comfort of your spacious suite, with room for entertaining or relaxing, watching the big game, or getting ready for a night out on the town.
Our New Orleans Hotel offers the following amenities …
- luxury bedding for lazy mornings
- oversized bath sheet towels
- comfortable robes for lounging
- Aveda bath products
- Keurig coffee makers with an assortment of complimentary coffee and tea
- record players + classic jazz records that tell the story of our city and set the mood for your stay
- free continental breakfast featuring local pastries and coffee from 7 to 10 a.m.
- coffee and tea available all day
- in-room safe, sink, microwave and small refrigerator
- onsite gym, plus access to Prime Fitness RX for fitness enthusiasts (just down the block at 607 Julia Street)
- On-site bar serving wine and beer Monday through Saturday from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. and Sunday from noon to 8 p.m.
The Mercantile Hotel New Orleans is located in the historic Warehouse/Arts District of New Orleans, a neighborhood that played a key role during the Industrial Revolution as a hub for manufacturing and trade.
Enjoy your sweet suite at The Mercantile. We’re located at the former site of The Henderson Sugar Refinery, a New Orleans landmark and major sugar manufacturer that once produced up to 800 barrels a day.
Here, we’re honoring the past and reimagining the future of the boutique hotel experience. From our front desk to our lobby, we embrace the history of the Warehouse District and carry on the story of our neighborhood.
When you stay at The Mercantile Hotel New Orleans, you become part of that story. From the art that hangs on our walls to the music that echoes through our halls, we connect every guest to the heart of our city … and the memories that shaped who we are today.
So ask us for a recommendation, or check out our Local Guide. We’ll be happy to point you in the right direction for the best muffuletta, ghost tour or river cruise.
We hope you’ll have fun making your own memories at The Mercantile.